Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics Coursebook by Susant grant PDF
This series helps students understand economic theory, terminology and principles. It matches the Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics syllabuses. The coursebook helps students apply tools of economic analysis, make judgements on economic issues, use basic economic numeracy and literacy, and take greater part in decision-making processes in everyday life. Sample questions provide opportunities for students to develop their evaluative skills. It provides a foundation for advanced study in Economics such as A Level. Answers to the coursebook and workbook questions are in the teacher’s resource.
Features of the Book
- Introduces topics and presents economic concepts in the context of the learner, making Economics relevant to everyday life.
- Equips students with an understanding of the language of Economics and supports the development of their evaluative skills with essay questions.
- Key terms highlight and explain important concepts, helping students produce clear and accurate answers.
- A range of new practice exercises builds students’ Economics skills and confidence with the subject.
- Provides the most comprehensive support for students.
- Group activities encourage peer support and provide opportunities for students to express themselves.
- The series also includes a workbook, revision guide, teacher’s resource and Elevate enhanced edition.
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations, Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics covers the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (0455) and the Cambridge O Level syllabus (2281), first assessment 2020.
Link is Working Perfectly,
Please try again
Much appreciate if you could also share the workbook of this book
Good Work Moiz Keep adding the new stuff. Anxiously looking for workbooks and worksheets. I will share some of my material too. I am teaching economics as a subject and compiling resource pack for IGCSE Economics students. Will share at my official website. 🙂
Business & Accounting Teacher
IGCSE /O /A Levels, Pakistan
Thank you so much. I am going to be teaching Economics and need to get studying. I can’t buy books as I can’t get them delivered where I live. This is a huge help.
not the book by Sus4n gr4nt its another book but still thanks
anyone know where i can get susan grants economics book
Thank you very march this link is working properly 2nd of february 2021 Wel appreciated
Omg. Thank you so much. You are the best