Cambridge IGCSE Physics 3rd Edition Free download PDF
This new edition has been written by experienced authors and teachers to support the latest syllabus for Cambridge International Examinations IGCSE Physics (0625). This pdf textbook covers all the Core and Supplement material and can be used by students following both the Core and Extended syllabuses. • Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for the latest Cambridge IGCSE Physics (0625) syllabus for examination from 2016 • Free student’s CD with interactive tests • Past paper questions included • Workbook, Laboratory Practical Book, Revision Guide and Teacher’s CD also available.
Written by highly experienced author and teacher, Cambridge IGCSE Physics: Coursebook with CD-ROM (second edition) gives comprehensive and accessible coverage of the syllabus content.Suggestions for practical activities are included, designed to help develop the required experimental skills, with full guidance included on the CD-ROM. Study tips throughout the text, exam-style questions at the end of each chapter and a host of revision and practice material on the CD-ROM are designed to help students prepare for their examinations.Answers to the exam-style questions in the Coursebook are provided on the CD-ROM.Mac users please note that CD-ROMS don’t autostart when used with Macs they will need to be started manually. If you have any queries please visit our customer support page or contact customer services.
Features of the Book
- Full coverage of all syllabus content.
- Definitions of key terms.
- Comprehensive support for exam preparation with study tips, revision guidance, checklists, self-assessment tests and model exam papers.
- Ideas for practical activities included in the text with full guidance for teachers and technicians included on the CD-ROM.
- Animations on the CD-ROM to help visualise concepts.
Content of the Book
- 1 Making measurements
- 2 Describing motion
- 3 Forces and motion
- 4 Turning effects of forces
- 5 Forces and matter
- 6 Energy transformations and energy transfers
- 7 Energy resources
- 8 Work and power
- 9 The kinetic model of matter
- 10 Thermal properties of matter
- 11 Thermal (heat) energy transfers
- 12 Sound
- 13 Light
- 14 Properties of waves
- 15 Spectra
- 16 Magnetism
- 17 Static electricity
- 18 Electrical quantities
- 19 Electric circuits
- 20 Electromagnetic forces
- 21 Electromagnetic induction
- 22 The nuclear atom
- 23 Radioactivity
- Answers to questions
- Notes on activities for teachers/technicians
- Self-assessment checklists
- Answers to end-of-chapter questions
- Study and revision skills
- Revision checklists
- Self-assessment tests
- Model papers and mark schemes
Download free :Download
This Textbook is not a property Gcecompilation.com, therefore we bear no responsibility for it if you have an issue regarding this, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org