Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies Book PDF by Peter Stimpson, Karen Borrington (4th edition)
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for full syllabus coverage.
Foster a deeper understanding with a wide range of international case studies and exam preparation matched to the key knowledge students need for success.
This coursebook provides support for the Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies syllabuses (0450/0986/7115). It encourages understanding with engaging real-world case studies, checks progress with revision checklists and consolidates learning with chapter reviews and exam-style questions.
- Illustrates key concepts using examples from multinationals and businesses that operate around the world
-Answers to the questions in the Student’s Book can be found on the Teacher’s CD Rom
– Provides practice throughout the course with carefully selected past paper questions, covering all question types, at the end of each chapter
– Using and interpreting data feature emphasises and illustrates the importance of numeracy both in terms of calculations and interpreting numerical data
– Free Revision and practice CD includes interactive tests, selected answers, additional activities, and a glossary.
- Offers an international perspective through a wide range of up-to-date case studies
- Reinforces understanding through a variety of activities and discussion points
- Provides examination preparation with revisions questions and summaries throughout
- Written in accessible language, but with plenty of detail for top-grade students
Download the PDF HereDownload