Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Book PDF: by Colin Bamford and Susan Grant
This third version of Cambridge International AS and A level financial matters syllabus (9708) is completely refreshed for introductory examination from 2016. Composed by educated writers in a luring and available vogue, this Coursebook gives thorough scope of the data with thorough and pertinent substance for AS and A level understudies.
- AS and A Level Content is unmistakably separated so significant substance is open and targetted for understudy evaluation needs.
- Pre-U content is strung all through content to feature movement and plan understudies for advanced education.
- Key Definitions, Top Tips, and Case Studies give center substance in bitesized and effectively available arrangements.
- Practice Exam Questions and Revision Summaries give a lot of opportunties to get ready for evaluation.
- New advanced renditions of our reading material are coming in 2015 and will offer an enhanced learning background through material, for example, activity, video and sound substance, or potentially self-stamping test, evaluation inquiries and personalisation of chapter by chapter guide.
- AS Level: 1. Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
- 2. The price system and the micro economy
- 3. Government micro intervention
- 4. The macro economy
- 5. Government macro intervention
- A Level: 6. Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
- 7. The price system and the micro economy
- 8. Government microeconomic intervention
- 9. The macro economy
- 10. Government macro intervention
- 11. Preparing for examinations.
Teacher Colin Bamford is Associate Dean and Head of the Department of Logistics and Hospitality Management at the University of Huddersfield. He has composed different connected Economics course books and distributed broadly in this expert field of Transport Economics. He has more than 30 years’ understanding of analyzing.
Susan Grant is an Economics lecturer. She has written more than 20 Economics books and is an experienced examiner.
You can download the A level Economics textbook below:Download