Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Studies Book by Malcolm Surridge and Andrew Gillespie.
Supported by Cambridge Assessment International Education for full syllabus scope.
Encourage a more profound comprehension with an extensive variety of global contextual investigations and exam planning coordinated to the key information understudies requirement for progress.
This A level business studies Book pdf covers the whole syllabus for Cambridge International AS and A Level Business (9609). It is partitioned into independent segments for AS and A Level making it perfect for understudies considering both the AS and the A Level and furthermore those taking the AS examinations toward the finish of their first year.
– Illustrates key ideas utilizing cases from multinationals and organizations that work far and wide
– Provides hone all through the course with precisely chose past paper questions, covering all inquiry sorts, toward the finish of every part
– Using and deciphering information highlight underscores and represents the significance of numeracy both as far as computations and translating numerical information
– Free Revision and practice CD incorporates intelligent tests, chose answers, extra exercises, and a glossary
– Answers to the inquiries in the Student’s Book can be found on the Teacher’s CD Rom
you can download the A level Business studies Book PDF here:Download